All Details at a glance
Despite the new regulations, we would like to promise you
that the Auenhof will remain your place to let your spirits blossom.
It is going to remain your holiday home far away from everyday life
and is going to offer you total relaxation and indulgence.
Safe holidays without any worries
precautions at the hotel
- Wearing a FFP2 mask in our public areas
- 2 meter distance to other guests
- Avoid direct physical contact
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm or a tissue
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly
- Please contact us if you feel unwell or in case of an illness
Hygiene & tidiness
- Constant cleaning and disinfection of all public areas and contact surfaces
- Disinfectant dispenser in all public areas
- Constant areation of all rooms with fresh mountain air
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of your room
- Before your arrival we clean your room with a nebulizer
- Enough space for you and your loved ones in our restaurant
- More space at the breakfast buffet, we are going to spread the buffet more generously
- In the evening we serve a different themed salad every day directly to your table
- In our restaurant and in the buffet area you will find disinfectant and gloves available
AUENHOF VITALITY WORLD
- Adherence of the minimum distance (2 meter) in all relaxation areas, saunas and the pool
- The pool and all saunas are open, we kindly ask you to abide to the minimum distance and the designated number of people indicated
- Spa treatments take place without any limitation for our guests
- Please wear your mouth-nose cover in all entrance areas
- In the showers, wet rooms, relaxation areas and in the pool no mouth-nose cover required
- You can purchase a FFP2-mask in the hotel
- "Quick check-in": Kindly let us know all your data before arrival, to ensure a quick check-in
- Ski rental directly at the hotel without queues & 10% discount for our guests
You can reserve your equipment already before your arrival here
- You can purchase your ski passes & Lech Cards directly at the hotel
- Ski school tickets & registration for Lech Card programme can be printed in advance
- Regular covid-19 testing of the whole crew
- All of our staff members wear FFP2-masks
- All of our staff members have their temperature taken upon work commencement
- Hygiene training and work instruction for the whole team
Your well-being is of our upmost desire.
SAFE HOLIDAYS WITHOUT ANY WORRIES
If, for whatever reason, you wish to cancel your booking, up to 2 weeks before your arrival date, we will not charge any cancellation fee. These cancellation policies apply for the summer season 2021.
- 2 weeks to 1 week before arrival: 70 % cancellation fee
- Final week before arrival: 90 % cancellation fee
- On the arrival day or if you depart early: 100% cancellation fee
In case of border barriers, a governmental imposed hotel shutdown or a lock down through government, we do not charge cancellation costs.
Visiting Vorarlberg safely
As a part of the campaign "visiting Vorarlberg safely", a cancellation insurance for covid-19-infection is active for all bookings in the summer season 2021 with arrival date until 31.08.2021. This insurance coverage is taken out for each booking automatically.
The insurance provides compensation for cancellations before the start of the trip. It is applicable in the event of covid-19 illness or the authorities officially order a quarantine.