All Details at a glance
Despite the new regulations, we would like to promise you
that the Auenhof will remain your place to let your spirits blossom.
It is going to remain your holiday home far away from everyday life
and is going to offer you total relaxation and indulgence.
Safe holidays without any worries
precautions at the hotel
- Wearing a FFP2 mask in our public areas
- 2 meter distance to other guests
- Avoid direct physical contact
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm or a tissue
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly
- Please contact us if you feel unwell or in case of an illness
Hygiene & tidiness
- Constant cleaning and disinfection of all public areas and contact surfaces
- Disinfectant dispenser in all public areas
- Constant areation of all rooms with fresh mountain air
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of your room
- Before your arrival we clean your room with a nebulizer
- Enough space for you and your loved ones in our restaurant
- More space at the breakfast buffet, we are going to spread the buffet more generously
- In the evening we serve a different themed salad every day directly to your table
- In our restaurant and in the buffet area you will find disinfectant and gloves available
AUENHOF VITALITY WORLD
- Adherence of the minimum distance (2 meter) in all relaxation areas, saunas and the pool
- The pool and all saunas are open, we kindly ask you to abide to the minimum distance and the designated number of people indicated
- Spa treatments take place without any limitation for our guests
- Please wear your mouth-nose cover in all entrance areas
- In the showers, wet rooms, relaxation areas and in the pool no mouth-nose cover required
- You can purchase a FFP2-mask in the hotel
- "Quick check-in": Kindly let us know all your data before arrival, to ensure a quick check-in
- Ski rental directly at the hotel without queues & 10% discount for our guests
You can reserve your equipment already before your arrival here
- You can purchase your ski passes directly at the hotel
- Ski school tickets can be printed in advance
- The Lech Card can be purchased at our reception
- We are happy to register you for the Lech Card program
- Weekly covid-19 testing of the whole crew
- All of our staff members wear FFP2-masks, or they are vaccinated, tested or recovered
- All of our staff members have their temperature taken upon work commencement
- Hygiene training and work instruction for the whole team
Your well-being is of our upmost desire.
SAFE HOLIDAYS WITHOUT ANY WORRIES
If, for whatever reason, you wish to cancel your booking, up to 2 weeks before your arrival date, we will not charge any cancellation fee. These cancellation policies apply for the summer season 2021.
- 2 weeks to 1 week before arrival: 70 % cancellation fee
- Final week before arrival: 90 % cancellation fee
- On the arrival day or if you depart early: 100% cancellation fee
In case of border barriers, a governmental imposed hotel shutdown or a lock down through government, we do not charge cancellation costs.
Arrival & Entry requirements
Details on entry requirements – you need ONE of these proofs:
Certificate in German or English (e.g. yellow vaccination certificate, vaccination card) about a vaccination with a vaccine approved in Europe (EMA)*. Valid for 3 months from the 22nd day after the first vaccination, 9 months after receiving the second vaccination.
Official confirmation (e.g. segregation notice) in German or English or a medical certificate of an expired proven infection, valid for 6 months. Also valid is a proof of antibodies, maximum 3 months old at the time of entry.
- Molecular biological test (e.g. PCR test), valid for 72 hours from sample collection
- Antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 from an authorised body, valid for 48 hours from sample collection.
- Once you are in Austria:
Anitgen test for self-application with registration in an official online system, this test is valid for 24 hours.
Self-application test without registration is only valid for the hotel itself, no other restaurants or events.
- Kids under the age of 10 are not required to have a test.
testing in Lech & testing for your journey home
We as your hosts are happy to give you a free rapid antigen test for each day of your holiday directly at the hotel. Taking it is as simple as brushing your teeth. You can register your result on the website of the state of Vorarlberg in a few easy steps. If you have any questions or require help, we are happy to assist.
In addition to these tests you have the following possiblities:
- Free Covid-19 tests are available at the sport.park.lech
Opening hours: Saturday 8-12 am;
Pre-registration required: please therefore use following link to register https://vorarlbergtestet.lwz-vorarlberg.at/GesundheitRegister/Covid/Register.
- If you need a PCR test, doctors in the municipality of Lech (i.e. Alpinikum Dr. Beiser, Dr. Muxel) are at your disposal (please register in advance by telephone). These tests are subject to a fee.
- Rapid antigen tests, should you require one, are available at community doctors’ offices in Lech as well. Please call ahead to arrange an appointment!
- Alternatively, you can register at the second test station operating at the sport.park.lech. There, you can also have a PCR-Test (€ 57,-) or an antigen test (€ 22,50). This testing station is open on Monday and Thusday.
- A list of additional test stations in Vorarlberg is available here. This list is in German, we are happy to assist if you have any questions.
Visiting Vorarlberg safely
As a part of the campaign "visiting Vorarlberg safely", a cancellation insurance for covid-19-infection is active for all bookings in the summer season 2021 with arrival date until 31.08.2021. This insurance coverage is taken out for each booking automatically.
NEW: The cancellation insurance is now valid for all bookings with arrival until 31.10.2021.
The insurance provides compensation for cancellations before the start of the trip. It is applicable in the event of covid-19 illness or the authorities officially order a quarantine.